So this Thanksgiving, I had the *best* Green Bean Casserole (and I say best because it is fully of delicious, fattening ingredients...which made me really enjoy a dish I normally do not like) I've ever had. It was made by John's Aunt Nina and her son Chris. I am sharing the recipe below that Nina sent me. Enjoy!:
- 2 large cans French style Green Beans
- 2 cans Campbell Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can French’s French Fried Onions
- (optional: 1 large spoonful sour cream)
- (optional: some whipping cream (however much you think is good))
- Drain the green beans put them in a bowl.
- Add both cans of cream of chicken soup, and the "optional ingredients" if desired (it makes it taste sooo good!)
- Place in casserole dish
- Bake it covered on 325 degrees for about 45 minutes. It should look bubbly all the way to the middle.
- Take the lid off and put the fried onions and bake for about 15 more minutes. Make sure the onions do not get too brown.