Monday, November 30, 2009

Green Bean Casserole




So this Thanksgiving, I had the *best* Green Bean Casserole (and I say best because it is fully of delicious, fattening ingredients...which made me really enjoy a dish I normally do
not like) I've ever had. It was made by John's Aunt Nina and her son Chris. I am sharing the recipe below that Nina sent me. Enjoy!:

Ingredients

  • 2 large cans French style Green Beans
  • 2 cans Campbell Cream of Chicken soup
  • 1 can French’s French Fried Onions
  • (optional: 1 large spoonful sour cream)
  • (optional: some whipping cream (however much you think is good))
Directions
  1. Drain the green beans put them in a bowl.
  2. Add both cans of cream of chicken soup, and the "optional ingredients" if desired (it makes it taste sooo good!)
  3. Place in casserole dish
  4. Bake it covered on 325 degrees for about 45 minutes. It should look bubbly all the way to the middle.
  5. Take the lid off and put the fried onions and bake for about 15 more minutes. Make sure the onions do not get too brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment