Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To My Blog Followers AND Facebook Post Followers

For my Blog Followers
I don't know if any of you would be interested, but I have added E-mail Subscription feature to the blog. Scroll down the left hand side, and you will find the following:


I believe that if you enter your e-mail address and click "Subscribe," you will receive daily updates of the posts from the blog. If you decide to do this, let me know if you have any problems, as I haven't tried it out.


For my Facebook Followers (those who follow the blog directly can ignore this)
So, for those of you reading this entry via facebook, if you're not aware already, what you are actually viewing is a post from my recipe blog, which has been uploaded to facebook. If you go to the bottom of all these entries, you will see a link to the original blog post:

If you prefer reading these through facebook, that is totally fine. But if you go to the actual blog, you can search for a recipe by clicking on a particular category (mexican, desserts, chicken, pasta, etc, etc; see image below). Also, there is also a search box (not shown in picture) where you can type in a key word and see if any of the recipes match it. Once again, if you prefer reading these through facebook, that's definitely fine. I just wanted you all to be aware that it is a bit easier to search on the actual blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment