Sunday, January 24, 2010

On the way...

So, I have some new recipes that I will be trying out (and subsequently posting) this week, including:
  • The Veal Scallopine & twice baked potatoes I had initially meant to make last week (don't worry, I froze the veal) (8 points for the whole meal)
  • Beefy cheese quesadillas w/cheese fondue & chips (7-9 points for the whole meal)
  • "Planet Hungrywood Sweet & Cap'n Crunchy Chicken Fingers" & "Lord of the Onion Rings" (6 points for the whole meal)
  • A whole Italian feast (well, sort of). John and I will probably see the "When in Rome" movie this Friday, so what better meal to eat before hand than an Italian one? Dishes will include: Chicken Parmesan, a side of "Fettuccine Hungry Girlfredo," and Tiramisu pudding...talk about yummy! (Okay yes, if you add bread, the whole meal is like 14 points...however, considering how many points would be in this meal at a restaurant, and the fact we've been doing well lately, I think we can indulge a little!)

All of those recipes, except for the Veal (which is a Weight Watcher's recipe) are from either my new Hungry Girl cookbook, or the one I had previously. So anyways, keep a look out for those!

(P.S. Can you tell I'm a Hungry Girl fan??? ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment