One of the ladies I grew up knowing through Church (Mrs. Deborah Brown) sent me a recipe for a super easy dinner to make! And not only was it easy, but it was very tasty!:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (however many you need)
- Barbeque sauce (we used Kraft Spicy Honey, and it was yummy...but you can use whichever you want)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking dish with foil, and put chicken in dish.
- Pour BBQ sauce over to cover, and bake app. one hour, or until chicken is done.
- Eat chicken, toss the foil, and enjoy!