This dish was made by Linda Clemens at our young marrieds SHARE Group (i.e., bible study) a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good, so I asked her for the ingredients...which I then googled (to find a recipe I could use). Based on what I found online, this is how to make it:
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- two 8-oz pkgs of cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch
- 4-6 oz. Texas Pete hot pepper sauce
- 8 oz. Sargento Authentic Mexican Cheese (or whichever cheese you like)
- Cook Chicken and pull apart or cut into small bite size pieces.
- Mix Cream Cheese, Chicken, Ranch and Texas Pete.
- Pour mixture into an oven safe dish.
- Top off mixture with Shredded cheese.
- Place in an oven set at 350° for 30min.
Serve with Chips to dip in. Makes a great Quesadilla filling too.