Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spicy Chicken Cheese Dip


This dish was made by Linda Clemens at our young marrieds SHARE Group (i.e., bible study) a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good, so I asked her for the ingredients...which I then googled (to find a recipe I could use). Based on what I found online, this is how to make it:

Ingredients
  • 2 cups cooked chicken
  • two 8-oz pkgs of cream cheese
  • 1 cup ranch
  • 4-6 oz. Texas Pete hot pepper sauce
  • 8 oz. Sargento Authentic Mexican Cheese (or whichever cheese you like)
Directions
  1. Cook Chicken and pull apart or cut into small bite size pieces.
  2. Mix Cream Cheese, Chicken, Ranch and Texas Pete.
  3. Pour mixture into an oven safe dish.
  4. Top off mixture with Shredded cheese.
  5. Place in an oven set at 350° for 30min.

Serve with Chips to dip in. Makes a great Quesadilla filling too.


No comments:

Post a Comment